I won't translate the whole article. Just some highlights:
- More than 250 police officers were involved in the action
- The cocaine was in shipping containers to West Africa and Europe or in couriers going from Curacao or Aruba to the netherlands.
- The organization was probably responsible for import and export of at least 2000 kilos of cocaine per year
- The suspects were investing drug profits in real estate in Colombia, Venezuela, Lebanon, the Dominican Republic
- The organization had contacts with Hezbolla in Lebanon; they were supporting Hezbollah
- Lebanon uses the money to buy large amounts of arms from South America (where there exactly?)
- Basically the route is from Colombia through Venezuela to Curacao/Africa/Europe
- The ships went from Venezuela to West Africa and from there to the Netherlands, Lebanon and Spain.
- Money couriers went from Curacao to Venezuela mainly
- 17 people were arrested. They were from Curacao, Venezuela, Colombia, Lebanon, Suriname and Cuba. There were 4 women and 13 men.
- The police action was done in cooperation with the judiciary in the Netherlands, Belgium, Colombia, Venezuela and the US
- was the judiciary in Venezuela really involved?
- what route was taken from Colombia through Venezuela and what can Venezuelan authorities do about this?
- would they really want to do something about it?