Wednesday 6 May 2009

Getting to know you a wee bit better











As you probably know, a blogger can find out a lot of interesting things about readers just by looking at the basic statistics of visitors. Still, there is something I would like to know and browsers cannot tell me: what is the main national background of my readers. I want to find out, for instance, what the Venezuelan/non-Venezuelan ratio is among readers outside Venezuela.

You can select multiple origins.

Thanks for your cooperation!


2 comments:

  1. I know there are people from all over the world and there are some one-time visitors and many frequent visitors. I want to learn more about their origin.
    There are, for instance, a lot of visitors from Canada and I wonder how many of them are of Venezuelan origin. There are also a lot in Germany and much less so in the UK (but still, over 50 visitors from the UK this month).
    There are people visiting from Japan and India, Mexico and Argentina.
    Some are certainly people who just stumbled by accident, others are looking for information on Venezuela.

    Kepler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I see already people voting. I hope more join in.
    It would also be nice if you wrote here the topics you would like to read about Venezuela .
    Kepler

    ReplyDelete

1) Try to be constructive and creative. The main goal of this blog is not to bash but to propose ideas and, when needed, to denounce
2) Do not use offensive language
3) Bear in mind that your comments can be edited or deleted at the blogger's sole discretion
4) If your comment would link back to a site promoting hatred of ethnic groups, nations, religions or the like, don't bother commenting here.
5) Read point 4 again