Venezuelans running to be the first to queue up for chicken and flour
- "It didn't cross the road. The fascist opposition smuggled it across the road to Colombia because of the economic war" Minister of Trade Dante Rivas
- "It crossed the road so that Bolivians, Nicaraguans and Cubans can eat as well. They give us beans and doctors for it". Just a Maduro apparatchik
- "Every Venezuelan chicken will provide for ten Cuban doctors in Venezuela's slums and if you don't believe it you are evil and you want little children and baby pandas to die" Venezuelan ambassador to Cuba
- "It didn't. There is no chicken in Venezuela" Canadian journalist
- "Because a big man with a moustache kept staring and calling it Hugo"
- Did it? Did it? I'll give you one tomato if you help me catch it" A Venezuelan with two tomatoes
- "To get in line for one package of maize flour" A reader
Do you have any other ideas?