Saturday 3 October 2009

Hugo and Iran

I will be blunt. I do not like Fox News at all, I must confess I prefer German or Dutch state TV to what I have seen from the US, but here the Fox journalist asked a very good question to Venezuela's president.



Independently of what the president or anyone of us may think about the war in Iraq, about the European conquest of the Americas or anything else, the president of Venezuela could give a direct answer to the question...he does not...he is not used to hearing, less listening to tough questions. He prefers interviews à Larry King's or Lustig's: do you hate the US Americans? What is your favorite colour?
I wonder what would have happened had he been interviewed by a German journalist from the ZDF.

(I snatched the URL from Gweh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Try to be constructive and creative. The main goal of this blog is not to bash but to propose ideas and, when needed, to denounce
2) Do not use offensive language
3) Bear in mind that your comments can be edited or deleted at the blogger's sole discretion
4) If your comment would link back to a site promoting hatred of ethnic groups, nations, religions or the like, don't bother commenting here.
5) Read point 4 again