- Chavistas will try to block roads from places they expect a lot of opposition people to prevent them voting (they have done this before to prevent people going to marches against Chavez)
- Chavistas have told some people not to park their cars close to the schools as some shooting may take place (hello? I am wondering: do they just want people to be scared and stay at home or what?)
- The government is spending big time offering lots of unemployed short-term "jobs"...until January
- Well, this is not so "secret", as even Chavistas officers talk about this as a new project: they are giving away washing machines, mixers and a lot of other gadgets.
- The heads of voting centres in many place, people who are supposed to be "randomly selected", are close relatives to Chavista candidates
Please, still: go to vote! There is no other way around this.